The diet list, which accelerates your metabolism, helps to preserve muscle mass while providing fat and edema loss, should be preferred by people who lose 3 kilos in 1 week. However, this diet program should not be applied continuously. It can be applied again after a 1-week break after application. In this way, your body will not get used to the diet list and you will get effective results in the long run.
While applying the diet list that makes you lose 3 kilos a week, care should be taken to drink 2-2.5 litres of water per day during the process. During the weight loss process, diet drinks should be preferred as minimally as possible. Drinking herbal tea suitable for you during the day will both accelerate your metabolism and facilitate your edema removal and accelerate your fat burning. For this reason, 2-3 cups of unsweetened herbal tea with cinnamon sticks should be preferred in a 1-week period.
Raw vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, parsley, mint, and celery stalks should be preferred when hunger is felt during the diet, as they are very low in calories, and the target weight should be reached at the end of a 1-week period. In this process, cooking methods such as boiling, baking and grilling should be preferred. When cooking vegetable dishes, 2 tablespoons of oil must be added to 1 kilogram of vegetable food. While cooking, onions should not be fried with oil. After cooking, oil should be added to the food. Frying and fast-food consumption should be avoided.
During the program, mealtimes should be made regularly and snack consumption should not be neglected. 1 hour of brisk walking should be done every day on the diet. Refined sugar should be avoided during this process. Salt consumption should be minimal during the day.
Everyone except pregnant women, children and people with certain metabolic disorders can use the diet list that loses 3 kilos a week.
Diet List to Lose 3 Kgs in 1 Week
Day 1: Diet List to Lose 3 Kgs in 1 Week
- Morning: 3-4 tbsp curd cheese, a slice of whole wheat bread and 1 cup of unsweetened green tea
- Lunch: A vegetable meal with 8 tablespoons of dehydrated olive oil
- Dinner: 1 bowl of lentil soup + plenty of salad + 4 tablespoons of light yoghurt
Day 2: Diet List for Losing 3 Kgs in 1 Week
- Morning: Fat-free cream cheese spread on 2 slices of meat and 1 cup of unsweetened green tea
- Lunch: 90 g boiled chicken and seasonal salad without oil
- Dinner: Boiled vegetables until full and 1 bowl of yoghurt
Day 3: Diet List to Lose 3 Kgs in 1 Week
- Morning: 1 glass of milk +1 portion of fruit +2 tablespoons of oats+ cinnamon
- Lunch: 5 tablespoons of curd cheese + seasonal lean salad
- Dinner: A vegetable meal with 6 tablespoons of olive oil
Day 4: Diet List to Lose 3 Kilos in 1 Week
- Morning: 1 boiled egg + 1 slice of cheese and omelette made with plenty of parsley
- Lunch: 4 tablespoons of zucchini with meat and 2 tablespoons of boiled buckwheat
- Dinner: 1 bowl of light yoghurt + 1 medium pear
Day 5: Diet List to Lose 3 Kilos in 1 Week
- Morning: Mushroom omelette made with 1 egg + 50 g mushrooms
- Lunch: 100 gr grilled salmon + plenty of salad
- Dinner: 100 g boiled chicken + plenty of salad
Day 6: Diet List to Lose 3 Kilos in 1 Week
- Morning: 2 eggs + 2 slices of meat + 1 cup of unsweetened green tea
- Lunch: 6 tablespoons of legumes + 1 bowl of yoghurt
- In the evening: 1 glass of kefir + 2 tbsp of oats + 1 portion of fruit to be passed through a blender
Day 7: Diet List to Lose 3 Kilos in 1 Week
- Morning: 1 glass of milk + ½ banana + 8 almonds
- Lunch: 100 g meat + plenty of seasonal-lean salad
- Dinner: 1 bowl of vegetable soup without cream + 4 tablespoons of light yoghurt
What are the Things to Consider in the Diet List to Lose 3 Kilos in 1 Week?
The most important thing you need to pay attention to in order to lose 3 kilos in 1 week is to stick to your diet list and act with stability and determination. Another factor is that you should exercise regularly 4 days a week. You should motivate yourself to lose weight and remember that you will reach the form you want as a result of this difficult process. Losing 3 kilos in 1 week is an easily attainable result as long as you are stable.
- Sugar, salt and flour stay away from these three whites.
- Consume 2 litres of water a day.
- Walk 40 minutes daily.
- Consume 1 glass of water with lemon every morning.
- Eat a diet rich in vegetables, fruits and liquids.
- Consume red meat and fish 2 days a week.
- Consume a cup of coffee daily.
- Consume protein-rich eggs, milk and cheese.
- Consume cayenne pepper.
- Do regular cardio and exercises that will provide regional thinning.
- Chew your bites for a long time.
- Do a variety of social activities to prevent thinking about food.
- Get help from a dietitian in this process.
As long as you pay attention to all these regularly, you can easily achieve the desired result. Remember, when this process is over, you will feel more confident and healthy. You should be determined and determined and carefully follow the diet list given to you.
What are the Tips for Losing 3 Kilos in 1 Week?
Many studies have been done to lose weight and the nutrients you need to take to lose weight have been determined by determining the water ratio and calories of the foods. With the help of these foods determined in you, you can easily achieve your goal of losing 3 kilos in 1 week by accelerating the burning of fat in your body. Let’s talk about some tricks for you to lose your targeted weight in the time you target.
- First of all, you need to prepare your brain for this condition.
- You should seek support from a specialist dietitian.
- You should eat a little and often.
- You should definitely exercise.
- Your daily calorie intake should be 1000.
- You should know your body well and choose the foods accordingly.
- Consuming one apple a day will speed up your digestive system.
- You should walk for 40 minutes daily.
- You should consume whole grain foods that give a feeling of satiety.
- You must set your sleep pattern correctly.
- You should stop drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Eliminate ready-made foods from your life.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Record the foods you eat in a daily notebook.
- Prefer foods that will accelerate your metabolism. (Walnut, yoghurt, plum, etc.)
If you follow these tips, you can easily reach your goal of losing 3 kilos in 1 week. One of the most important tricks of losing weight is water consumption. Water accelerates the fat burning process and regulates your metabolic activities. The more water you drink, the faster you will lose weight.