We are glad that you are interested in writing a blog on our website!
atFitness has now started accepting guest blogs/articles. We invite Nutritionists, Fitness Freaks, Pilates, Yoga Teachers, and other Teaching Experts to share their opinions, real stories, and tips with our visitors.
We have our own rules for accepting the write ups that we publish, however, we have a policy to first read everything, verify, and come back to you with feedback.
Before you submit, please go through our terms and conditions carefully.
- Getting published on atFitness is not easy.
- We will not accept the post if it’s not adhere to our guidelines.
Topics that we cover
We cover everything related to fitness:
- Diet / Nutrition Plan
- Fitness Tips
- Workout sessions, and more.
What do we approve to publish on our website?
We majorly focus on Education pieces. If you have an expertise in one of the above categories, you are most welcomed to write for us. Your write ups, tips, and case studies, will educate our audience.
Our basic requirements for a blog approval
- 100% plagiarism-free content: Only content that is 100% original
- Words limit: Your articles should not be less than 800 words and should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Actionable: We believe in offering actionable content to our readers.
- Add valuable links only: If you want to add any hyperlink to your content, make sure they are redirected to a valuable resource.
- Add factually correct data: Always ensure that whatever you claim in your content is backed by facts and figures, not opinions.
What do we not allow?
- Fake information: Fake or wrong information is strictly prohibited
- Do not promote yourself: It is advisable to keep your self-promotion to a minimum
- No affiliates: You are not allowed to promote products. So no affiliate links.
- Do not write about the obvious things – for example, “10 best exercises to reduce your belly fat”. We can read this everywhere.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes: Do not make grammar mistakes in your content.
Write For Us: Bloggers can simply e-mail us their write up on email@example.com and we will publish the same after reviewing.
Thank you for reading and good luck!